Thursday 19 April 2012

Ryan Gosling in Drive

 A few weeks ago I, with the better half thought we'd jump on the Ryan Gosling band waggon and watch Drive to see what all the hype was about ( my girlfriend didn't need much persuading!) I have to say I was very impressed. Although the script could of been stronger, for me its all about how good the ultra-slick mixture of the soundtrack, photography and styling was and Mr Gosling didn't disappoint also! Sporting a silk sports jacket with a giant gold scorpion embroidered on the back for most of the film, he oozed coolness personified. Teamed with double denim (not an easy look to pull off), grandad tee, driving gloves and a gorgeous Patek Philippe time piece.
                                              Not many people look this good behind the wheel.


No comments: