Tuesday 8 May 2012

London collections for Men: schedule announced

 The British fashion council have just announced the proposed schedule for the London collections for men at London fashion week this June. Men's day has now been scrapped and we have now to look forward to three packed day's of the best of British fashion has to offer. From Friday morning to Sunday evening the schedule is crammed with highlights ranging from Tom Ford's dinner on the Friday night to Sir Paul Smith's Q & A session on the Sunday afternoon. My own highlights and with a bit of luck I will do my best to see is the Spencer Hart presentation. Nick Hart (above) is a genius and I love his Spencer Hart concept where he mixes simplistic, sharp tailoring into the throwback jazz era. Love it! Also I want to see the very talented Mr Adrien Sauvage (below).

No comments: