Thursday 17 April 2014

What I've been wearing...

Need to do it don't I? If I'm preaching stylish dress on a daily basis then I need to back it up with some #WIWT selfies. In the most tasteful way of course. Don't worry you won't find me over doing it with the self loathing! Not my style though feel I need to profile myself. Any how here's a brief collection of some tailoring outfits that I've pulled on these past few weeks.. 
Trying to keep it limted with overuse of colour. Too much doing the rounds in the sartorial street game at the mo. Seen a few guys go overboard recently that comes across un-natural and false. Love the contrast waist coat right now. Whether it's with a tonal blend or a contrast. Pretty chuffed with last Fridays effort pictured above. Anyway you've provoked something. Be prepared for more consistent tasteful stylish selfies!

No comments: