Sunday 13 November 2011

All I want for Christmas are..... shirts!!

 Seriously, all I want this Christmas from the big man in red is one, maybe two, ummm actually three real quality shirts! Like I stated in my A/W wish list I have my heart set on a Smyth & Gibson piccadilly shirt from Selfridges www.selfridges.com for which Mr Barlow has been endorsing on a Saturday and Sunday night.

 Another shirt I am definitely adding to my wardrobe is a Emmett made to measure shirt with a tab collar. I cant explain to you how much I adore this detail as the tabs underneath when fixed give the collar such a great structured, firm finish with a tie. Please check out the Emmett website www.emmettlondon.com where you can browse the made to measure catalogue and the fantastic options to this service.

                                   Dermot in his Emmett made to measure tab collar shirt.
 The last of my three targets is an Ozwald Boateng shirt with chisel tip collar for which I envisage to wear with a one button suit, slim tie and pocket square.
                                        Idris Elba at the Thor premiere head to toe in Boateng.
                   Rio Ferdinand sporting the chisel tip collar shirt with slim tie and pocket square.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone tell me where should I buy a Ozwald Boateng shirt with chisel tip collar ?
Thank you in advance,
Claudiu