Sunday 13 November 2011

Paul Weller for pretty green


The mod-father has collaborated with Liam Gallagher's fashion label pretty green for a small collection which includes Indian style shirts, signature double breasted suits and silk scarves. I have to be completely honest to say I'm not a fan of Mr Gallagher's fashion line or his MOD-ified style, but of Mr Weller's dress sense my opinion differs. I am actually a fan of Paul Weller as he enters his later years when it comes to dressing as not many men can pull off a bleach blonde highlights, shades and pinstripe suits at his age!
 A signature Paul Weller pinstripe DB suit with big peak lapels that I love! Also not a bad price at £495?!
Another piece that I like from his collaboration is this black pleated neck scarve which I quite fancy pairing with a tuxedo jacket for a night on the town.

No comments: