Monday 30 September 2013

Breaking Bad in Burberry

I have to say I was very impressed with the level of dress the "thesps" from Hollywood turned out in this past Sunday at the Emmy awards. The A list are starting to learn that keeping it simple is the best way forward. Stylish salutes go to Big Bang TheoryJim Parsons in his sleek shawl contemp number from Zegna. I also appreciated the 'outside the box' approach to the off white shirt. Also a mention has to go to Jimmy Fallon in Lanvin. Perfect! So much elegance and style I almost had to double check it was being worn by an American TV celebrity! Best dressed of the night was shared by Breaking Bad pair Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston in Burberry. I don't know whether it was premeditated but it was genius! Paul in a modern midnight blue, Cranston in black. Minimal and class. That's how you do red carpet. I salute you boys!







No comments: