Monday 31 October 2011

get yourself a cable knit people!

While in London town the weather is still pretty mild, I have my radar on a purchase that I wanted over the summer but it has eluded me so far... The cable knit jumper. For this time of year its a great cross over piece that you can layer up with as that temperature drops.
 Mr David Gandy shows us how to wear it in the summer with denim, shades and sandals then how to wear it in the winter dressing the jumper up with tweed jacket and formal trousers.
                                       I love this cashmere Ralph Lauren version in this aqua blue
 Pharell  Williams looking super fly as ever wearing his cable knit with a basic white tee and Ray bans. Imagine this look with loose fit Japanese denim and white high tops..
                                           I also love this Zara cable knit in a nice bronze colour

No comments: