Monday 16 January 2012

ClimaCOOL

 I spotted these Adidas climacools from the David Beckham/ James Bond collaboration a few months ago when the promo photos were released for S/S 12 campaign. I have to be honest with you guys, the orange pair has really got a hold on me! Now calling them bold is a slight understatement and is definitely something i would've embraced in my younger years without a second of hesitation. But as i enter the twilight of my twenties and I become more mature and formal with everyday ( I blame David Gandy for his styling influences!!- I'll explain in a future post) I do have to stand back and have a second thought.
 The original climacools which debuted in 2002. I had these and although they were launched as a sports performance trainer, I used to love wearing them with a cool pair of customised Levi's and a white t-shirt. It was my take on the Nike air max look that a lot of guys put together with denim and casualwear from the late nineties.
                                  The David Beckham obyo climacool range for A/W12.
 I am looking at wearing the updated climacools with these Adidas David Beckham L.A. joggers, rolled up track bottoms and some cool PRPS denim.

No comments: