Sunday 1 January 2012

My vegas outfit!

 While I was out shopping the other week I saw a pretty cool off white shawl collar tux jacket from H&M which surprisingly fitted me superbly. It got me thinking that there is no way I'd dare wear this out in London town, so where could i get aware with this little beauty? Then it hit me.... Vegas! it just so happens that myself and my wolf pack are planning on hitting the state of Nevada again on the final leg of our American road trip for our big 30 next year. Then like the fashion geek I am I tried to piece together what I'd wear it with and this is what I came up with...
 I am a big wearer of a vest with a tailored jacket. For me its the scoop neck line of a vest that does it for me and it a rare look as I've only really seen David Gandy and top men's stylist Joe Ottaway pull it off with tailoring. I'm picturing this cool James Dean print vest from Thomas Codd London ( I'm going to be profiling this guy and his collection soon on my blog as he is up and coming in the world of men's fashion) www.thomascoddlondon.com/
 To finish this look I'm going to go for a pair of Dior homme denim jeans with a pair of Brooks Brothers velvet slippers. Anyway I hope you didn't mind me sharing my outfit fantasy?? I know right, I got to get out more! Vegas here I come!!

No comments: