Wednesday 12 June 2013

Saturday evening with Domenico and Stefano

Finally some good news! (been a rough few months recently) I've just found out I'm filling in for my editor in chief at The Dylan Jones hosted Dolce & Gabbana event at their newly renovated Bond St store. Excited? Umm just a tad. These two Italian Gods are my fashion heroes and are a big part of why I chose a career in fashion. I've always been a fan and when people ask me who my favourite designers are,its still Domenico and Stefano. Why? The main reason is and has always been Dolce & Gabbana to me is the epitome of a man wearing clothes with utter confidence. Something that I didn't have a lot of growing up so they have definitely been a big influence to me as well as countless other guys around the world. Bit deep I know but true! Anyway what to wear??! Gotta be standard Dolce & Gabbana uniform right??!





No comments: