Thursday 11 July 2013

An afternoon at October House

A few weeks ago I was kindly invited to tailors October House's plush studio based in the heart of the west end by head tailor Gabriel John. I've known about OH for a few years as I've always been an admirer of co founder Dave Berry's style (watch out for a Daniel Rhone style analysis on Mr Berry soon). Hearing he was co founding a tailors I kept my eyes pealed. I was invited over by Gabe to conduct an interview for www.mensfashionmagazine.co.uk but for a lot of the time we got lost in general chitter chatter about all things to do with mens fashion and tailoring! That's just how Gabe is, very engaging and a straight up nice bloke. Was great to talk with a guy who has been around Savile Row and is passionate about what he does. I also now have my heart set on getting a couple of October House suits made up. At the recent LCM OH X Velvsoir presentation I saw one of the models wearing a rakishly sharp DB number that I thought I just had to have. Articles going live pretty soon guys so follow my twitter for updates @danielrhone














No comments: