Monday 7 October 2013

Taylor Morris Eyewear

I've had a ram packed September and in that month I managed to squeeze in a chat with Hugo Taylor and Charlie Morris who have just launched Taylor Morris eyewear. These guys aren't messing around literally from a sketch on a napkin in a bar to shop floor at Harvey Nichols, Hugo and Charlie have got this going in under eighteen months! 


Don't for one minute think that this operation has been hashed up any old how. No no no these guys are serious in terms of manufacturing quality and the aesthetics of the brand. Any way you can read all about the Chelsea boys impressive debut collection next week when my article piece on Taylor Morris goes live on www.mensfashionmagazine.co.uk/ . I have to say I was very fortunate to get a gorgeous tortoise shell pair called the "Brunel" from the guys and literally I wear them all the time! Starting to act like my current style idol Nick Hart!


Also forgot to add the boys also have a great ad campaign that has the super cool Charlie Casely-Hayford in it! Check the full range out on www.taylormorriseyewear.com




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why the random picture of Nick Hart?

Daniel Rhone said...

Nick Hart admitidly wears his sunglasses all time, indoors and at night not just in the day. Jokingly that's how I'm acting since I got this pair of Taylor Morris sunglasses. I just want to wear them all the time as well though I cut the line at wearing them indoors or at night!