Sunday 17 November 2013

How do you wear your Duchamp?

I got asked a couple of weeks ago to take part in a project with Duchamp where they had five fashion writers and bloggers pick out an outfit to be snapped in by the talented Jonathan Daniel-Pryce. I'm not overly confident in the cameras gaze as I'm no David Gandy but I have to say I really enjoyed the morning. So on to my choice and I went for a solid navy. I was eyeing up a grey check but my fellow writer Stephen Kelly had beat me to it, picking out a beautiful three piece in my desired shade. Oh well was happy with the navy peak. It did come with a waist coat but it was quite a high cut which I'm not a fan of so went two piece with a pink spread and picked out a burnt orange print tie with tie clip. In high sight should've gone with a puff or a fold with the hanks but went for a flared positioning. Regardless it injected a bit of va va voom into the ensemble, which translates into flair and eccentricity. Essentially what Duchamp is all about as a brand. 
Another participant in the project was a gent who I have serious beard envy over; Mr Chris Chasseaud. He always looks very debonair and for this shoot it was no different as he adorned a cobalt blue three piece. Really loved the choice of tie. Very daring but it works and that colour isn't the the easiest the combine with. I salute you Chris! 
 Also here is a picture of Mr Stephen Kelly who looks very sharp in that grey check three piece.
Anyway the name of the game is to get as many likes on the Duchamp Facebook page so if you like what you see with myself or any of the other guys please get pressing that "like" button.

Here is the link...

http://www.duchamplondon.com/marcs_blog/





No comments: