Thursday 2 May 2013

What has Kanye done with The Lord??

Kanye West. Ummm. I really don't know whether I like his style or loathe it?? I think generally I like it but I'm not a 100%. That's another topic for another time but my beef with Kanye is what has he done with Scott Disick?? As I do scouring celebrity pages daily to see what the male celebs are wearing, a few months ago I came across some disturbing photos. Scott Disick in a pair of Kanye-sque leather trousers and Jordan's. My problem is its so unnatural and screams "kanye dressed me". Fair enough if Mr Disick had always had that hint of street edge in him but I just feel a bit cringe looking at the photo. Not saying he can't carry it off. Liking the "bit of rough" stubble and let's face it he is handsome chap I'm just not having it! Bring back Scott Disick, Lord of the Hampton's with the bold peak lapel tailoring and outlandish style.











No comments: