Wednesday 29 May 2013

My beard obsession

My mother hates it, my missus is unsure but neither the less I've decided to grow back the bushy, Nordic haired beard.

Now I've gone with this look before but admittedly I did add a bit of colour to my light haired whiskers! This time I will be going au nauturale as that was the deal breaker I made with my girlfriend for her having to put up with this malarkey.

I've taken inspiration from a ridiculously cool looking Brit model by the name of Ricki Hall. He a has a very distinctive look; Tattoos, slicked back hair and a big, dark monster of a beard! He also has a slick sense of style which I also admire. Very 50's rebel, a look that I'm really into at the moment. It's all about looking good without making hardly any effort. Love the use of simple no frills staples like a white vest, black boots, denim and caped sleeve tees. Here are some cool visuals of what I'm talking about...







No comments: