Thursday 16 January 2014

Golden Globes


Normally I would do a more in-depth style analysis on the thespians across pond at the annual Golden Globes. But time and a back log of posts to get through have dictated that like some of the speeches I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. Best dressed of the evening? For me it was Mr Jared Leto in Saint Laurent. Brilliant use of accessory with the silk scarf, which a few of Leto's fellow piers could of learnt from. Take Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston in Burberry with the unnecessary tie clip. Should of left that at home Bryan.
noticed a lot of the Dolce & Gabbana velvet numbers on the red carpet. Kudos to Matthew McConaughey for taking on the green velvet. Bold but he pulled it off. One thing that did bug me a bit was the fastening of the jacket with the waistcoat underneath that I did see Matthew have on arrival. That lost him a few marks. We also saw Chris Hemsworth go with the blue Dolce velvet. I don't know what to think about the pocket watch though. Nice idea but not sure if it was appropriate. 


No comments: