Wednesday 22 January 2014

Style inspiration for this season: Justin Bobby Brescia

New feature on me blog. As a so called Menswear professional I'm always looking at trends and taking inspiration from what guys are wearing on the street to who's wearing what around the media and celebrity circle. First hit of my style inspirations is dedicated to a man not all will know. The name Justin Bobby Brescia mean anything to you?? No fair enough, I may have asked that question to the wrong crowd. He was the wild boy rebel biker from U.S. Reality TV series 'The Hills' from a few years ago. To my stylish point, I absolutely unashamedly love his drop.

JB's 'LA biker' look as I like to call it is so understatedly cool. Nonchalance with an edge. Really cool vintage pieces from 'worn to death' military boots to a sleeveless denim jacket. David Beckham as he does nailed a watered down version of this look when he was residing in LA where it was more about flowing colour combinations. JBs look has bit more bite and variety. 

I'm also a big fan of the styling Justin deploys. He portrayed a careless persona in the show and comes across in a good way to how he dresses. Some people just have the ability to put next to none thought process in to their attire and look like they have. Brescia looks to be one of those guys. How this for a look? Hoody up under a shawl knit. Pretty damn cool right??
  

No comments: