Thursday 9 January 2014

London Collections: Men AW14

As I write this I'm in need of a pick me up. The last three days have been absolutely manic but extremely enjoyable as myself and my editor-in-chief Paul McGregor covered LCM for MFM. Bare with me on this until the weekend as I have a full Friday planned and a deadline to meet for MFM and my LCM review. Like the magazine our coverage of LCM has grown and for this season we've collaborated with River Island to bring you video coverage and our own street style selection. Gonna go through my personal favourites on here over the weekend with a bit of my favourite best dressed blokes of the three days. Love a style analysis me, been too long!
   Myself and the boss Paul McGregor going to watch the E Tautz show at the old sorting office
                Here's a cool picture which was online of us leaving the Hackett show.
I resurrected my vintage topman camel coat from 2001 for Day 2. Also carrying the shows essential accessory... A umbrella!
          Here is my formal stance from Day 1 with my favourite Emmett tab collar shirt.

No comments: