Thursday 22 September 2011

Dream time pieces!

A bit of fun on a Thursday night I'm going to go through in my eyes (if money was no object) what I think the top watches are that I would gobble up if my numbers ever came in on the euro millions! As Ive explained  before Ive got a bit of a side passion for time pieces and as Ive matured with age so has my sense of appreciation for classic watches (I'm only 28!) here we have a few classics that I would move heaven and earth for to have in my dream world super duper watch vault!!                                                            
 If money was no object then vintage time pieces would be a must to spend big on as in most cases they would only go up in value, so if anyone has or finds a vintage watch on the cheap hang on to it for dear life as the expression 'they don't make them like they used to' is very true!!
                Just above we have a classic Rolex oyster and here we have this beauty, a Cartier rock.
 Now the  Tag Monaco has got to be one of my all time favourite watches but if you have the capital then get an original!
               How amazing would this vintage omega look with a dinner suit or your Sunday best?!
 Here we have the current big movers in the watch world in opinion, now some Audemar Piguets don't warrant some of the prices they demand to sit on your wrist but when you get one as good looking as this AP1041 there is no argument. The ultimate man in power watch!!
 The Rolex GMT master watch is my favourite Rolex as I think it looks as good with a suit as with your jeans and t shirt. David Beckham has been giving this the thumbs up for the past few years now and that guy is always changing his watches! lol.
 The next three watches Ive got my eye on .. the Panerai luminor, the Dior homme chrono and the Hublot luna rossa. All amazingly sexy watches but what one do I choose???!! The panerai's edging it at the moment.


No comments: