Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Emmys - Best dressed (and worst!)

 Best dressed was a clear winner... Mad men star and current men's fashion icon Jon Hamm teaming up with Tom Ford in this double-breasted tux. Is there a better combination at the moment .. I think not!
 Now in the press and on other fashion blogs Wilmer Valderrama is getting a fair bit of stick for his Dior homme slim black suit and skinny tie combo. I on the other hand believe he pulls it off! OK the looks been done before and will properly get done again but its not the Oscar's and he isn't trying too hard like a long list of other stars that graced the red carpet on the night. For me its simple and effective and the buzz cut completes the look perfectly.
 Jeremy, Jeremy! I love you and your work as Ari Gold but as in the show not being able to knot your tie properly has let you down! OK as super agent Ari Gold the 'lazy' tie is key to his look but on the red carpet theres no excuse. Shame because he wears the big lapel tux really well.
 O.M.G! Seal what were you thinking??! I know the gigolo look was in last season but no excuse when your on the red carpet for a top awards ceremony. He also lost points for oiling his pecs LOL!
David Boreanaz was sporting the worst side parting I've ever seen on Sunday night, and believe me after being out a few times in Essex I've seen some shockers!


Overall I found it tough work to pick out some good work from the American stylists and leading men on Sunday evening, if any one wants to hire me for next year please do not hesitate though I wont come cheap!!!

No comments: