Wednesday 21 September 2011

The search begins....

 I think in the next few weeks I will begin my quest to find the ultimate vintage aviator jacket, for which when I do I intend to over the winter months wear it in to the ground!! Believe it or not I've been meaning to purchase one for a few years now and never got round to hunting for one. But the problem I have is now that thanks to Christopher Bailey at Burberry for making it one of the key trends for last winter, most decent vintage shops would of bumped the price up 100 % if I'm lucky! But that will not stop me as I cant see my casual winter wardrobe with out one just as long as it matches up with my vision as well as my budget!!

1 comment:

pantheonleather@live.com said...

Gorgeous, quality is all important when it comes to materials. Love the design. Pantheon Leather {Australia)