Saturday 17 September 2011

My mission statement

My aim with this blog is to put over my opinions and insight in to what I like and admire about mens fashion and style and sometimes what I dont like!

My own style is not complicated but varied in the sense that I love to wear a tailored suit but also just as much a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I am an average guy on a average wage so what I like, look at and buy is a mixture from top end designers to high st stores. I admire the high end menswear fashion power houses but I dont worship them and you'll come to see that in my blog.

Basically I'll be covering everything that interests me in my own little world which could range from my current mens style icons to my take on key trends for the season.

I hope you enjoy my blog.

Daniel Rhone

No comments: